Saturday, September 19, 2009

Two Years Ago Today....by Mama


Two years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life...we waited and waited and waited for this day. Thirteen days after you were "due", you were here. I never could have imagined I would be rewarded with such a funny, sweet, compassionate, affectionate, energetic, smart daughter. You give me and Daddy so much joy every day. I never could have imagined I would have so much love for a little 8 lb baby and then that love would continue to grow. My heart is so full today as it is every day when I think about you. How lucky I am to be your Mama.

6 comments:

Casa Bicicleta said...

Deb,
Is it two years???? Wow, I remember the journey, it was such a struggle. But oh so worth it. Happy birthday little one.
Leigh & Sonia

Jenny said...

Happy B-DAY!! I remember when the email went out saying you were here! What a happy day that was!! I hope that you have a sweet sweet birthday!

Jacqui said...

Happy Birthday GiGi!

Kate said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Gabrielle!!!!!!

Love-
Rick, Kate and DJZ

Dawn said...

I can not believe that it has been two years...Happy Birthday sweet girl!

CubanaYogini said...

Yes she is absolutely glorious and more so every single day.