Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Birthday with my peeps....


Today was my birthday....my 2nd birthday! I woke up and had a wonderful breakfast with my peeps (Mama, Daddy, Mema, Pepa, Grandpa and Grandma). I put on my Elmo hat, gave Camille a kiss and was ready to start the day!
We went horseback riding! (well, I did)

Hugged

Had some popcorn



And rode the train



Then, after ALL that and a little nap, we dove into my cupcake


We played a little music. Grandma and Grandpa brought back this guitar for me from their cruise to Mexico last week. It has my name on it!



And, Mama gave me this toaster so that I could make her a complete breakfast (instead of just eggs and tea)

At night, we went to Gaby's....a mediterranean restaurant. We didn't just go there because it has my name in it, but we actually love the food. I went there when I was only 5 days old. While waiting, I tried out every bike there was.


And, Pepa took me for a ride!

After a long day, I conked out while everyone enjoyed their dinner.

No comments: