Monday, September 14, 2009

My 2 Year Appointment with Dr. Hamilton

Today, we went to the doctor for my checkup. I am now onto the routine and not happy about it. Before I was brought back to "the room", I was crying and said "No Doctor", "Mama Car".

This is a picture of me after Dr. H checked me out and the nursed weighed me, but before the dreaded shots. Mommy was going to bribe me with the carrot of a lollipop for after my shots, but I was so upset that she gave it to me before the shots to calm me down. For the most part it worked.

So, here are my stats....I am 35 1/4 inches (only 3/4 inch before I can ride the 3 foot minimum height requirement rides at the Santa Monica Pier) -- 80th percentile for height. I grew 1 1/2 inches since my last appointment in April. I weighed 28 lbs (75th percentile for weight). I put on 1 1/2 lbs since April. Doc says all is good and he will see me in 6 months (well, I heard some whispering and I might have to go back for some missed shots before then).


No comments: