Sunday, July 5, 2009

Paella in Calella


Today, after our morning beach and kayaking, we went to visit Pere and his family in Calella. We had paella in Calella (well, some had wine, too!). Here is Daddy, Michael and Pere enjoying wine on the balcony. (Editor's note: Pere is Michael's business partner. We last visited them in 2003 when Clara was just 3 and Pepe was 1....they are now 8 and 6 and they have a new little sister, Berta.)


Paella!

This is Pepe and Berta (2 of Pere and Blanca's 3 children and my new friends)



Here I am with Clara and Pepe. I nosed my way in to see what they were doing.




And, Berta and me...




Blanca brought out Clara's jewelry so that we could play with it together (this is Mariangels helping me with it)


Zoe, these pictures are for you! Blanca gave me some heels to try on!




Now, I am ready to go dancing! Ole!

No comments: