Sunday, July 5, 2009

M&m and Julie and Steven are Officially a Family!

My new friends, M&m, will be coming home soon from Ethiopia. Julie and Steven's court date was Friday, July 3rd and what an exciting day it was. They passed court!! Mommy found out in an early morning email from Julie while we were in Spain. This means that I am closer to meeting M&m and can't wait. Please go visit and meet M & m (Meaza and Melese). Don't you agree that they are beautiful?

http://theeyesofmyeyesareopened.blogspot.com/

Mommy's note: Last night, I was in an email with pictures of Meaza and Melese and Gabrielle kept asking "Who's that?" (pointing to Meaza) and "Who's that?" (pointing to Melese). I was able to tell her the story of M&m and how they will be home soon and she can play with them. It was really adorable and sweet.

No comments: