Sunday, July 5, 2009

Farmers Market, Food, Etc.


On Saturday morning, we went to the Farmers Market in a neighboring town, San Feliu de Guixols. I bought myself an ear of corn and some blueberries. I visited the bunny (not for sale!).




We shopped for fish and brought home some delicious rock fish for lunch.

We also bought "Navajas". They look like cigars, but are actually a type of clam. Mommy offered one to me, but I wasn't interested.

Right outside the fish market, I rode a race car.



Here is typical morning activity in Spain...



We had our own little tapa and drink. I wasn't hungry, so I had Daddy buy me something out of the "gum ball" machine. It wasn't a gum ball, but a car.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Looks lovely there. You are really enjoying yourself!

Christine

Jacqui said...

It doesn't seem like your daily routine has changed much. Farmer's market and beach days. What else is there in life? You all know how to vacation.