Well, I have finally found a solution to be able to post again (with pictures!), so I am going to spend a little time this evening catching the blog up. I stopped posting just before Gigi's 4th birthday (9/19/11). We have had a busy fall and are almost at Hanukkah.
Jordan finally learned how to sleep (through the night) when we were in Florida for Thanksgiving. Since then, it has been all down hill. Two nights this week, he not only woke up, but one night he was up at 2:30 am and never went back to sleep and last night he was up between 11:45 and 2:30 am. As he was giggling upside down tonight, I saw two new teeth! To go with the other from a month ago, so now, he has 11 teeth :) Hopefully, the others come soon so that we can get some sleep around here.
Today, we had a Parent/Teacher conference for Gigi at her 3 day/week school. Her teacher raved about her manners (ALWAYS says please and thank you) and how well she treats her friends. She is right on par with her learning and her teacher really enjoys her. She said we should be proud of her, which we are! When I went to pick her up at school, she had drawn a picture for me -- her family. The picture had me, Allen, Gigi and Jordan and at the top of the picture were Mema and Eliza. Wow. Gigi loves doing her homework...she gets her homework on Monday and it is due Friday. She almost alway wants to do it Monday when she gets home from school (even if I don't want to!)
Well, those are a few recent updates....now to posting some pictures of the last few months with more updates...
Friday, December 9, 2011
Reenergized and ready to go
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment