Friday, December 9, 2011

Home "Fun" and Friends


At school, every week we have home "fun". I guess no one wants to call it homework or we won't be interested. I actually love doing my homework. It is time with Mommy or Daddy because often it has instructions that I can't read (yet). Sometimes, it is an art project of sorts. These are worksheets which is probably what we do half the time. I learn my numbers and letters and have fun along the way with a little coloring. Mama says my coloring has improved so much. I used to be more of a scribbler. The other day at my friend's house (M and m), I colored a large page M gave me out of her coloring book and it came out so beautiful (not bragging, Mama said).




I still love dressing up. Mama remembers when Zoe always had a princess dress on and I was not at all interested. Either she had an impact on me, or the inner dress up kid just hadn't come out yet. I am not ALWAYS a princess. Sometimes, I am a chef!



No comments: