One of my favorite things to do at home is to take all the pillows and put various objects on them covered by blankets. I usually use Jordan's baby blankets and at home, I put plastic animals, piece of train track, baby dolls and other items down for a nap. At Mema and Pepa's, I did the same thing, but I improvised with towels for the blankets and I put to sleep Pepa's remote controls, magazines, shoe horns and more.
Friday, March 25, 2011
More Florida ...
Saying goodbye to Mema on our last day. Yum....eating my first hamentashen while Jordan looked on wishing he could have some!
One of my favorite things to do at home is to take all the pillows and put various objects on them covered by blankets. I usually use Jordan's baby blankets and at home, I put plastic animals, piece of train track, baby dolls and other items down for a nap. At Mema and Pepa's, I did the same thing, but I improvised with towels for the blankets and I put to sleep Pepa's remote controls, magazines, shoe horns and more.
One of my favorite things to do at home is to take all the pillows and put various objects on them covered by blankets. I usually use Jordan's baby blankets and at home, I put plastic animals, piece of train track, baby dolls and other items down for a nap. At Mema and Pepa's, I did the same thing, but I improvised with towels for the blankets and I put to sleep Pepa's remote controls, magazines, shoe horns and more.
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment