Saturday, August 14, 2010

Double Birthday Saturday: Nyla and Lyla

Today, two of my friends (Nyla and Lyla) both had their birthday parties. Luckily, they were right next to each other....we didn't even have to get in the car to go to the second party (started at 11:30) from the first party (started at 10 am). Nyla's party was first at the Santa Monica Aquarium.

They had a caricaturist...I had mine done, but don't have a picture of me getting it done.


Here is Nyla and her Daddy, Ping.


I found Shamu at the Aquarium!




Here I am with Angelica, Nyla's Mommy

Lyla's birthday party was at the Carousel....I rode the horses many times. They also had a puppet show which was so much fun.


And, after the party, we went to the pier and rode this tiger. Then, I took a THREE hour nap while Mommy, Daddy and Jordan walked around the new Santa Monica outdoor mall. When I woke up at 5 pm, we went to Tati's for dinner and a playdate. What a fun and LONG day!

No comments: