Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yard Sale Saturday

Today, we only went to a few yard sales....one of them was in a neighborhood with over 40 houses selling their wares. There were matching Little Tikes cars....would have been perfect for baby brother and baby sister, but Mama thought it was a bit premature. I wanted to try it out and convinced Mama that I really "needed" it. At $10, it was a bargain. I played with it at home with Daddy. He walked and I rode. We went to Treasure Island, the park where we saw Dora and Boots, Costco and Trader Joe's.

Then, today, when we got home from the party, I took my baby with me to the park. The car even comes with a carseat for my baby. I strapped her in and we were ready to go.

Now, Mama wishes she bought the other one .... but one is probably enough. By the time baby brother and sister are interested, I will be too big!



No comments: