Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun Day with Dr. Acacio, Part II

Every two years, our favorite doctor (Dr. Acacio) has a party in the park as a celebration of the creation of many families. The last time was two years from tomorrow. Here's the link.

http://grs919.blogspot.com/2008/05/fun-day-with-dr-acacio-and-friends-in.html

From today's reunion, I made the OC Register newspaper with Dr. A!!
http://www.ocregister.com/news/acacio-249018-doctor-baby.html



Unlike last time, I can now bounce! Amazing what two years can do.




Here we are with Dr. A (he is right in front of Mama). Mama has known the rest of the families here for five years!


There were many pictures taken....Dr. A's daughter asked me to sit on her lap and she is now "my friend". She is 7, I am 2 1/2 but I had so much fun with her. Even though Mama and Daddy tried to get me to go up the bouncy slide, I was scared. Not when N asked me....I followed her up and down and up and down (I am SO tired now).








No comments: