Words and phrases from the last month. Mommy's favorite is the first one!
I love you
Lemon
Can I have it?
hand
peach
Watermelon
strawberry
tortilla
spoon
Stop it (talking to barking dog in the 'hood)
owl
Elmo Loves You (referring to the book with that title)
Quack
Oink
Again
I want to come up
I funny
it’s chilly
doctor
popcorn
Fly (“butterfly”)
boo boo
Bless You (after Mama sneezed)
coffee
Zoe
Michael
puzzle
bunny
pizza
turkey
thanks
magazine
Can I hold it please? (referring to my baby as we walk along the canals on the way back from Cinco de Mayo celebration and I dropped baby every time Mama gave her to me
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Wordy Wednesday
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that is a wordy Wednesday, Gabrielle! Good for you!
Christine
You are growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment