Sunday, May 3, 2009

Breakfast and the Beach


We had a very relaxing, low key weekend. So low key that Mommy didn't take ONE picture on Saturday. A funny story. Mommy and I were playing ball in the front yard on Saturday afternoon. She stood in one place and I ran and chased the ball. Eventually, I got tired and went to sit on the steps. When Mommy asked who was going to play with her, first I told her "Nyla" and then "Zoe" and then I shrugged my shoulders. I guess if she wants a long-term playmate, she needs to move a little, too.
In these first two pictures, we are at The Cow, our favorite local yocal coffee place. Of course, the coffee is for Mommy and Daddy....I have a bagel, usually.

After coffee, we played in the sand....


And, then started practicing for my potential future as a gymnast. Watch carefully ... I was keeping Mommy on her toes and testing her to make sure she was paying attention.



2 comments:

Christine said...

Hey, you are a gymnast, Gabrielle! You looked great up there. I did see that you were teasing your mama, you goose!

Christine

P.S. Love your sweater.

Ranavan said...

Gabrielle, you sure do love the sand! Good thing you live so close to the beach :)