Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picnicking and Hiking with Mommy and Daddy in Boston


One day while visiting Roy, Sarah and Tali, we went for a picnic in Hingham. First, we stopped and got lobster rolls (for Mommy and Daddy) and yummy Haddock for me. We found a perfect spot by the water to feed the birds, eat and do a LOT of walking!



Hugging Elmo on the way to our picnic And, reading to Elmo on the way home...


After our picnic, we went hiking at World's End. For some reason, I don't have any pictures from that because I was SLEEPING! After my nap/hike, we stopped at the Derby Street Shoppes in Hingham where I found a Pumpkin Patch!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That first pumpkin picture is so adorable! It looks like she is picking one to put in her bag! Hope you had a good trip. I am still 'Typhoid Julie' ):