This is my new friend, TALI!! And, here is Tali with her Mommy and Daddy (Sarah and Roy). Mommy and Roy have known each other for SIXTEEN years since they practiced law together in Boston. Tali's Daddy and Mommy are very special friends to my Mommy and Daddy and I was VERY lucky to spend three days with them at their temporary home on the OCEAN!!
And, here we are with our Daddies!!With a little hug thrown in for Tali. Sometimes I just lean over to give hugs (or in the direction of the hug-gie -- one who is getting the hug).
We had cheese and apple appetizers...
We played on the porch overlooking the OCEAN....can you see the ocean in the background?

We played the piano!



We played the piano!
We HUGGED!



We ate all kinds of yummy foods, including SPINACH! Can you tell I love it?
We played in Tali's room....read books, sang and danced!



No comments:
Post a Comment