Jordan just loves animals. In particular, he loves Camille. Mystic, too, but she never gives any affection back so I think he gets that Mystic would rather be left alone. Here is just one of the many hugs he gives Camille.
On Sundays, Jordan is going to Music Together, a class I took when I was a baby. After class, there is a great play yard where we can play together. Last Sunday, I went to class with Jordan because he is still warming up to it. Pepa and Daddy went to the Farmer's Market and brought us these GIANT strawberries.
I went to my nature school's Spring Break Camp all week given that my other school was closed from Wednesday through Friday. We went to Point Dume, San Pedro to see the lost city and Malibu Creek Park. The pictures my teachers sent every day showed how much fun we had, even though our motto is "no laughing, no smiling and no having fun".
Mama was out of town in "Yew Nork" this week but on Friday she took us to the park for drop off. Jordan was interested in going with us and tried to brown nose Christopher. Soon soon, he will be a nature kid, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment