Sunday, December 11, 2011

My first ballet recital or "show"!


I have always loved putting on "shows" with my friends when playing at home (or at their house). We usually dress up as princesses and make up a show. Today was my first ballet recital. I have been taking ballet since September. Mama didn't tell me that we were having the recital until yesterday (she said it was just in case I would be nervous). When she told me I was going to be in a show, I was SO excited.


Here I am anxiously waiting for my turn (our group was second up).

Mama didn't get great still photos, but she has a few great videos (more technical difficulties - she doesn't know how to get them off the new camera!)




This is me with Laura, my teacher.



After the show was over, we had a dance party on stage and Tati and I boogied away.



No comments: