Sunday, September 11, 2011

Major Maui Water Breakthroughs!

While in Maui, I swam A LOT in the kiddie pool and learned to jump the waves myself in the ocean. I started out the week unwilling to let go of Daddy's hand at the ocean and scared to go down the slide at the kiddie pool. Why? Well, my head might get wet and in my almost 4 years of living, I don't like that so much.

Well, my buddy Tati went down the slide and of course, she made it look so easy. So down I went....again and again and again. My head was soaked. Not so bad. It was fun!


In addition to pool breakthroughs, I was jumping waves and swimming in the ocean. And, on our last day at the hotel, we were given the hospitality suite to clean up. The room didn't have a bath so both Jordan and I took a shower. I haven't stopped taking showers since I came home. I take them with Mama and even have my own shower head in the "new" bathroom. Mama and Daddy thought they built a big shower so they could shower together. I have other ideas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: