Monday, May 16, 2011

Update on Jordan - Milestones

Jordan is a fun little guy to hang out with. Not only is he crawling but he is crawling fast! And, ever since he started crawling, he pulls himself up. He REALLY wants to be able to chase me since I tease him all the time. I run up the stairs and call down. Well, this weekend, he actually started to climb the stairs and got up one step before Mama came running over.
He also started blowing raspberries more recently. Not sure if this is a new thing or just something he likes to do more these days. I swear he said "Gigi" the other day. If true, then he has said Mama, Dada and Gigi, but he could just be babbling.

Mama says he adores me. I don't know if it is true, but we do like to play together (well, except when I step on him either intentionally or not).

Jordan's nights are not going so well. Mama insisted that I stop trying to play with him when he was eating dinner so that he would EAT. Just like me, he would prefer to interact and play than eat. He is still napping for 2 or 3 hours in the morning (9 am) which is probably because he isn't getting the best night sleep (so Mama isn't either). He is napping in the afternoon, too for up to a couple of hours. This weekend was the first time that we both napped together. He was a little late and I was a little early at 11:15....so Mama and Daddy took some time to work on the garden.

Well, that's the 10 minute update on the little guy. He is so much fun and I am so glad he is part of my family.Posted by Picasa

No comments: