Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 11th Anniversary, Mama and Daddy

Eleven years ago on Sunday, Mama and Daddy got married in Mystic, Connecticut. And, it was also Sunday, September 5th. This year, we celebrated by going out to lunch at The Fish Market. I was sleeping for the first part of the lunch, but woke up just after the restaurant delivered this yummy dessert. Luckily, I was just waking up and didn't really notice (well, lucky for Mama and Daddy because I would have wanted some!

Before I woke up, Mama and Daddy shared a bunch of appetizers and a bottle of white. Here are the Ginger Lime Shrimp!


Here I am just waking up....


And, here is a picture I took of Mama and Jordan while Mama sipped her capuccino and ate the yummy chocolate dessert above.

After lunch, we walked around. There were many statues commemorating the soldiers in WWII....including this famous one.




and, I practiced being an airplane!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy anniversary! It's our 11th this September, too.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Our 11th too!