Today (like every day this week), I visited Mommy and my brother and sister in the hospital. Mama told me that baby brother and baby sister have names, just like my name is "Gigi". This is Eliza (Elizabeth Joy)...
This is Jordan Alexander (formerly known as "Baby Brother"). I love him so much.

Isn't he cute?
Mama and I spent some time feeding our babies and then cuddling our babies. I tried both breastfeeding and bottle feeding my baby. I was making a message (means drawing a picture) for baby sister, Jorliza. Everyone started laughing. I guess I combined their names. Later, when Mama asked me what Baby Brother's name is, I couldn't remember.....I said "George?" "Curious George"?

2 comments:
I am SO happy for you guys! I have been wondering what was up with your pregnancy since you told me at the Light-Orr holiday party but I kept forgetting to ask Julie about it. Thrilled for all of you...as you know, I have a soft spot for twins :-)
-Kat
ps-if you are interested I'll give you info on the LA twins group...interesting source for twin related info/gear/advice.
Gigi, your babies are so adorable! And you are doing such a good job of being a big sister.
Post a Comment