Tuesday was Mama's Birthday. Nanny G helped me make this for Mama. We put it right on the front door for when she came home from work. We also put flowers all over the house. Mama was surprised! When Mama came home from work, I ran up to her and said "Happy Birthday, Mama" (ahhh....Mama melted). We went for a quiet dinner out....so quiet that I fell asleep (at 7). I had about two bites of my burger. Mama had a delicious lobster roll....hard to find them here in LA.
Here are a few pictures from school on Friday.


Then, on Friday night, we went over to Abbot Kinney/First Friday. We didn't go into the toy store because Santa was there and it was a mad house. But, we bumped into Zoe and Michael who had just come out from a visit with Santa.

We walked with them back toward the restaurant where we were going to have dinner to celebrate Mama's birthday again with Auntie Peri. I kept saying "I want to see her. I miss her" (about Auntie Peri). Unfortunately, our dinner reservation was at 7:30 and I fell asleep in my stroller at 7!! Luckily, our table had a couch as part of it and I was very comfortable for dinner.

Then, on Friday night, we went over to Abbot Kinney/First Friday. We didn't go into the toy store because Santa was there and it was a mad house. But, we bumped into Zoe and Michael who had just come out from a visit with Santa.

No comments:
Post a Comment