"Daddy, I am so happy to see you" as Daddy walked in the house from work.
"Mama, my bath is broken. Fix it". Said tonight when Nanny G couldn't get hot water to come out of Gigi's faucet.
"I want to sleep in Grandpa's bed". Said many nights since Grandma and Grandpa visited and slept in the bed in Gigi's room. Or, "I want to sleep in Mema's bed", referencing the bed Mema and Pepa slept in when they visited. (Later, she referenced her bed as the bed in Mama and Daddy's room.....but didn't have an answer as to where Mama and Daddy's bed is).
When Mama told Gigi that only babies cry, big girls don't cry (as Gigi was crying), Gigi said, "I am Mama's baby".
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Some Recent Gigi Quotes
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment