Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smart or Manipulative?

I have a new playmate and her name is Grandma. Tomorrow, I might just give her a break because Mema, Pepa, Barbara, Stephanie, Ron and Michael are coming. For now, it is Grandma. We had a relaxing day....went swimming (with Grandma), then shopping (with Mommy, Grandma and Chelsea), came back and played with my babies (with Grandma)....then, Grandma insisted on having some dinner....I kept asking, "are you done"? And, I gave her about a 5 minute notice that I was almost done. Then, we played with the babies more and I asked Daddy to please get up and go with me in the other room. I found my swim diaper and a bathing suit, had him help me put them on and then went to Grandma and told her she needed a bathing suit. It is 8:30 at night and I am swimming for the second time today (Mama hijacked the blog and is posting about it). Mommy and Daddy are so thankful to have so many playmates here for me this week.

No comments: