Saturday, August 22, 2009

Who needs the beach or a sandbox?

Last night, Zoe came over and we played dress up....well, she pretended I was a doll and put some of my clothes on. She put my bathing suit top on my bottom, until Mommy told her to put it on my top. Anyway, here we are reading after my last wardrobe change to my birthday suit.

Today, I played with my sand toys in the front yard (aka dirt pit). Look how dirty I am!

Good news is that I now LOVE/Heart my bath!




After my bath, I called Mema to thank her for the "paints" that I am almost done with already. I probably use more "paint" in one bath session than I am supposed to. Here I am mixing all the colors.


Earlier this week, I was catching bubbles with Nanny G.

And, swimming a little.


No comments: