Saturday, August 8, 2009

Other Weekend Fun with Chelsea!

This morning, we went to a few yard sales and I scored some great Melissa and Doug puzzles for $1, a Melissa and Doug farm with all kinds of animals for $5, a trike where my feet reach the pedals for $3 and some Playdoh accessories. We saw some great stuff for M&m but decided we can drag Julie out some early Saturday morning when M&m are home.

We then went to the beach....


And, we saw our friends there.


After the beach, we had lunch at Baja Cantina.

And after a 2+ hour nap (well, I napped....Mama and Chelsea went to get mani/pedis), I had some dinner (rib and corn) and we headed out to Santa Monica!

Do you like my ponytail? Ever since I saw Sofia wearing hers, I have allowed Mama to put one in my hair for at least a little while. This morning when I was tired of it, I said "No tail"...."No horse tail" (LOL!)

No comments: