Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Weekend Fun

Today, we went to Ivy's 1st birthday party. She is such a doll....I wanted to pick her up....I said "uppa", but Mama wouldn't let me pick her up.


Instead, I hugged and touched her.



And, then off to the bouncy house with her brother and friends! At first, I wouldn't let Mama out of sight, but then I became a pro.





Here is Ivy with her Mama and brother.



And me with Ivy's Daddy and brother.


And, let the cupcakes be eaten!



Yum!


Late this afternoon after I didn't take a nap (!), TC visited. TC is Julie's Mama and Grandma to M&m. We had so much fun playing together at home and then Mama thought we would go for a walk and I would go to sleep. I had different ideas. I brought my babies in their stroller and we ended up at the duck park. (see I am wearing my Elmo PJs as it was time to sleep, according to Mama).


Chelsea and me resting on the slide. I kept telling Chelsea to "sit down" on the end of the slide and I would slide into her.


Swinging and sliding.....over and over and over...


And, then I got Chelsea to go down the big slide behind me and I thought it was SO funny.


Back home and I am STILL not tired. Here we are running down the canal toward home.


No comments: