Monday, July 27, 2009

M&m's Celebration and the making of a beautiful family


I had a wonderful day yesterday. We had close to 90 people, including 35 or so little people for me to play with, at M&m's (Meaza and Melese) celebration at our house. Mama had hoped to put together all of her pictures by now, but hasn't had the chance, so instead, until she can put some words and pictures together (which may be a bit because she leaves for NYC on Wednesday -- until Friday), I am going to send you over to M&m's mama's blog (but first, a picture of M&m's Mama and her Mama)




I already have a new boyfriend (he just doesn't know it yet). I have said "Melese" at least 5 times in the last few days....Mama is just not quick enough with her camera, but she will record it....if I know her.
And, the proud papa to my friends M&m ....(on the right)....grinning from ear to ear for several hours yesterday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can't even begin to come up with a way to say thank you yet. It was an incredible party. Beyond words. You guys are amazing, and Allen is a rock star. That picture of those two passed out above, is my most favorite picture ever. Gigi and Melese- Wedding at your house! xoxoxo.