Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our day...

My Mother's Day morning fashion statement...





Shortly after we woke up, Mama opened cards from me, Daddy and Mystic and Camille and this gift from me and Nanny G (it is hard to see how beautiful and heartfelt this gift is from the picture, but you get the idea?)




After a little coffee, Mama and I built a city from blocks.




And, I proved to her that I can count in English, not just Spanish.




Here is a self-portrait of Mama (well part of her). She is showing you the necklace Daddy bought her for Mother's Day. Pretty, isn't it?



On the way to Malibu, I got some much needed rest...



And, this would be why I needed rest. We hiked up a mountain to see this beautiful view.




Here we are last Mother's Day....Mama is wearing the same outfit!





And, half way up, we stopped for an avocado and orange snack. Can you see the green all over my face?



I shared some avocado with the squirrel...we also saw a lot of lizzards and a bunny!



The view down below from above



Some flowers we saw along the way...






Whoa....that's a long way down. When we got all the way down to the beach, I had no interest in getting out of my cozy backpack and insisted we turn around and go right back up!

So, we got in the car and headed over to Paradise Cove. Daddy was very tricky. We almost had to turn around because they wanted us to park in a lot far from the beach, but Daddy went down to the lot that supposedly had no spaces and we parked in the front row, 2 steps from the beach, 10 feet from this sign :)





We enjoyed some peanuts before our lunch came....I actually like sucking the shells and even gnawed on them a little.






I played catch with Enzo

And, he tried to win my heart by sharing his chocolate bundt cake with me



What a fun day! Happy Mother's Day, Mama!


No comments: