Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have two new FRIENDS! Congratulations, Steven and Julie!

And, I can't wait to meet them. My sweet "Aunt" Julie and "Uncle" Steven have been waiting for far too long for their two sweet someones to join their family.

http://theeyesofmyeyesareopened.blogspot.com/

They are parents of a little girl (perfect for me to play with) and her baby brother. We are going to their house tonight to CELEBRATE with many others. Champagne will be flowing (or apple juice in my case).

Please go visit and send the love to Julie and Steven. We are over the moon for them!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Gabrielle, that is fantastic news, two new playmates for you. Thanks for letting me know the ages, I am so unbelievably happy for them. Enjoy your apple juice!

Christine

Jenny said...

That is so wonderful!!!!! What a beautiful day for you all!!

Ranavan said...

Best news ever!!!! Hope you had a good time celebrating but didn't stay up too late Gigi :)