Saturday, April 25, 2009

My 19 month Appointment with Dr. Hamilton

Here I am on the big girl scale for my 19 month appointment. I weighed 26.5 lbs (80th percentile) and am now 33 3/4 inches (90th percentile)....which means only 2 1/4 more inches and I can go on some rides at the Santa Monica Pier! I wasn't all that happy on the big girl scale. Just about as happy as I was below when I was 6 months old (March 12, 2008) when I weighed 10 lbs less!


Here I am with Mama peacefully before my shots. I am holding the bribery lolllipop...



But, it didn't seem to keep my mind off those shots. I am getting my second bandaid here.

All done! Until 22 months.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Poor baby! I mean, big girl. Poor big girl!

Jenny said...

Ugh, shot are so icky!! I hope you are feeling better..HUGS..You are getting to be such a big girl!