This picture is not from today, but from earlier in the week when I tried on Mommy's sneakers. They go with my outfit, don't they?
Today, Daddy bought me a Big Bird, Abby, Monst (Cookie Monster) and Elmo ring. And, then Nanny G put them on my shoes....a new fashion statement...
Tonight, after work, we had our neighbors over for a quick celebration of my 18 month birthday. What would a birthday celebration be without cupcakes?
Thinking that I would want an Abby cupcake (and not Elmo) given my recent facination with her, Mommy put an Abby cupcake on my plate. But, I wasn't happy until Lisa brought me over for an Elmo cupcake....was it Elmo or the chocolate? We will never know.

2 comments:
Happy birthday and a half, sweet one! Love your shirt, very chic, where do you shop?
Christine
Thanks, Christine. What you can't see is the skirt that goes with it. Mommy bought the outfit from another Ducky Mommy whose 3 year old girl wore it before me. The brand is Children's Place, but we like it more than some Children's Place items currently in stores.
Post a Comment