Sunday, February 15, 2009

Funday Sunday

Today, my friends JuJu and Michelle came and visited. We walked to the beach and went to Baja Cantina for lunch.

I had A LOT of black beans and some fish and then we stopped for a "ice" (well, I thought I had ice cream, but Mommy bought me yogurt). On our way back, we saw this clown who made me a doggie and also made my friends a doggie and a bear.




Then, we stopped at the Duck Park and went on the swings and the seesaw.


Then, off to Zoe's for a little bit in the afternoon and then Auntie Peri came tonight! and Lisa, Michael and Zoe joined, too.

Here's what I look like after a LONG fun day. I ended up falling asleep with the chocolate cookie in my hand. It dropped twice and woke me up as I was drifting asleep.



No comments: