Sunday, January 4, 2009

Strollers and Babies


This afternoon, we went to Playa Vista to play. I was having a great time climbing, running, etc. until I saw a stroller just my size. I went over to play with it and it had a sweater in it that I took out. Mommy didn't want me playing with it because the owner wasn't anywhere nearby and didn't tell me I could. We went as far away from it in the park, but I wandered back at least 3 times. Finally, Mommy and Daddy decided that it was time to find me the stroller they promised awhile ago. So, off to ToysRUs we went. Well, while there, Daddy gave me a baby doll. I wanted to take it out of the box, but instead, Mommy found a tiny baby in a purse and gave it to me while we were shopping. There was no chance I was going to give her up when we were going to leave and Mommy decided that since it was only $6, she would buy it for me. Well, wouldn't you know, it was a recalled item? See how happy I am here with the purse on my shoulder and the baby in my arms? She was great while she lasted.

No comments: