Monday, December 22, 2008

We moved in!! and Happy Hanukkah

But, unfortunately, I have no pictures to show you our new home....Our camera seems to be missing, so I also don't have any pictures from my last week. I really love our new home. So much more room and my bedroom is great. I helped Mommy and Daddy with the move by keeping myself occupied....taking bath products in and out of the cabinet, a little Elmo and reading books. Daddy made my crib into a toddler bed which is a perfect reading spot. More news over the long weekend and hopefully, we will have pictures by then :)

Last night was the first night of Hanukkah. I still don't really know what this holiday is, but I have a very cool menorah (from Grandma and Grandpa) that we "lit" last night. We didn't actually light it because the flame is wooden and already there. When we were shopping for a shower curtain at Target, Mommy bought me a tricycle. It is awesome. I wouldn't get off it in the store, but we haven't taken mine out of the box yet. Mary brought me over a beautiful new outfit for Hanukkah....I can't wait to wear it and show you all. Last week, I received some great new books from Aunt Donna and Uncle Tommy in the mail. Mommy says that I have a few more gifts coming in the mail. She is hoping they arrive soon so that I will be occupied for some additional unpacking over the next week or so.

No comments: