New Words and Phrases: Nanny G tells Mommy that I say "Thank You", but Mommy hasn't heard it yet. If true, I now know 20 words/phrases. If not, then I am at 19. My new ones for this week are "Yummy Yummy". I said it while eating dinner at Saya's house. "Bath"....."Hello" Now, I hold a phone up to my ear and say "Hello". Doesn't quite sound like "Hello" but it is close. I know how to ask for water ("Wa-wa") so I don't have to point anymore!
Mama
Dada
Elmo
Bye Bye
Hi
Baby
Ball
More
Doggie
Up
PEAS
MILK
Duck
Cheese
Bubbles
Yummy Yummy
Wa-wa (water)
Bath
Hello
Blowing Kisses: This week, I blew kisses to Mommy when she left for work. Usually I just wave and say Buh-Bye. I made Mema's day by blowing her a kiss this morning on Skype.
Blowing Bubbles: Although I can't quite blow bubbles, I now blow on the stick mimicking what Mommy and Daddy do. I think I need a little more fire power and I will get it down.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
More Milestones for the Month of October
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great list of how many words she can say. Junior has 3 words in his vocabulary. That, Down, and Dada.
Post a Comment