"Just Peas", the mama's secret to getting your child to eat A LOT of greens. Even the kids who don't eat greens love these things. Now, I am not one of those kids, so I REALLY love them. If I see them nearby, I want them for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack. Or, tonight, after dinner, I decided I wanted MORE peas after eating A LOT of them today. Now, most parents wouldn't buy 3 LARGE 8 oz containers of them, but I went through a 3 oz container very quickly and they were SO much cheaper on Amazon if you buy them in bulk. The trick is to put them in the freezer so they stay fresh, or at least that is what Mommy heard. Not only do I like eating the peas, I now know how to say "Peas" (my version sounds like "Peace"). When we were at Trader Joe's tonight buying more milk for me, I was reaching to the gallon and said "Milk". So, instead of making me wait to drink it with a sippy cup, Daddy opened up the gallon in the store and I had some out of a regular cup. I just couldn't wait.
Now, I know 12 words:
Mama, Dada, Elmo, Bye Bye, Hi, Baby, Ball, More, Doggie, Up and PEAS and MILK
Now, if I can just add a few verbs, I can start to talk in sentences :)
1 comment:
Dear Gabrielle,
Has your mommy let you reach your hand in and get the "just peas" your very own self? Let us tell you, it is the best! We love the crunchy little sound it makes!
Love,
Sam, Julia, and Sophie
Post a Comment