Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BIG MILESTONES!, another new phrase and other big girl things

First, Grandma, these pictures are for you. I can finally wear the shoes you bought me!

Don't I look cute? (okay, this is Mommy talking...I am really not that vain)

(Again, Mommy hijacking my blog while I sleep). So you want to know what are the big milestoneS! They are no binky/no bottle since MONDAY! Three nights, no binky and three days, no paci. And, tonight, Gabrielle took her first big bathtub bath alone (she has bathed in the big bathtub but always with me or Allen).
As I put Gabrielle to sleep tonight, she rolled over and said "Hi, Meme". "Meme" = "Mommy" to Gigi. She is such a sweet kid.
(back to me from my dreams) Thanks again, Cousins Alyse, Peter, Abby and Jacob for my new bath toys....can you see the mirror and the floating toys?

And, thanks, Julie and Steven for the alligator. I almost bit him while in the bath tonight!



Goodnight!

No comments: