On Friday, I received an early birthday present. Part of my present is the cool "GiGi" shirt I am wearing in the picture below. I also received a "Happy Birthday Gabrielle" shirt and a shirt with "G" on it and an embroidered towel with my name on it. I really love my first birthday present.
As a little background, Mommy met Kate on an internet bulletin board when they were both trying to have a baby. Kate then came out to LA (from Tennessee) and met Mommy before Kate got pregnant with the triplets (Drew, Jill and Zack). I really hope that I can meet everyone soon. Tennessee anyone? Mommy says they are really great people.....Thank you, Kate, Rick, Zack, Jill and Drew!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Thank you, Kate, Rick, Zack, Jill and Drew
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment