Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sign Language ... Mimicking Mama...Tooth #8...Closet Design...Dinner with Saya

This weekend, I said the word "More" and signed the word "More" when we were at lunch and one other time. Mommy thought I was brilliant, but truthfully, Nanny G has been teaching me this word and sign together. So, now I think I have 9 words (Mama, Dada, Elmo, More, Up, Hi, Bye Bye, Baby, Ball)

On Saturday, Mommy tried to get me to make noise while moving my lips with my finger. I kept touching my lips but no sound came out. On Sunday, I finally "got it".



I got my EIGHTH tooth!! So, now I have 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom :)

My hair looks yellow(!) here. On Sunday, we went to the Container Store to design our closets. Well, it took 1 1/2 hours to design just Mommy and Daddy's closet, so Daddy was entertaining me by riding me around the store in a cart! It was fun!
Here we are at Target...(Mommy and Daddy were looking for an Elmo pan to bake my birthday cake, but didn't tell me)




On Sunday, we had dinner with my friend, Saya, and her parents. Saya treated me like her baby sister. I think she wants one!



1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Birthday girl, check my blog!!!