Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

We went to Vegas this week to visit friends....we saw Michael and Mariangels (from Park City) and Martin and Hemelina from Spain.

On the way to Vegas, we went to the outlets. Mommy found me a doll in Neiman Marcus (sounds expensive? it was 40% off! and it was the outlet). We bought the doll with the money Mema sent me to buy a doll and Elmo....and then I still had money left over so we bought a beautiful Baby Lulu $52 dress for....$14.50!!

While in Vegas, we were having so much fun that we didn't take many pictures. The few pictures are from our time spent at the pool. It was fun...I want to go back!






After a long day of partying, here I am sleeping in my stroller...



Here we are on the first day at the Bellagio pool. The fountain pools were refrigerated, but we didn't figure that out until the second day when we went swimming in the big UNrefrigerated pool.


No comments: