Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Tour Through Our New House

Mommy and I are going to take you for a tour of our new house. We are ALMOST ready to move in. Mommy says we should be in by October. Yeah! I can't wait!


Mommy and I just walked through the front door. To the right of us in the picture is a French door and we are facing the great room (kitchen, living room and dining room) which takes up most of the bottom floor. To our right is a guest bedroom and bathroom.





This is where the living room/great room will look out to our backyard. Mommy and I are standing in front of what will be doors that will slide into the wall (they are actually there now).






Upstairs! This is the family room. Outside the doors behind me and Mommy is a wrap around porch which is upstairs in the front of the house. Through the door to my right is my bedroom and bathroom and another bedroom.





Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. Their bed will look out on the sliding glass doors/porch




The Master Bath....the tub will be in the corner under the windows...





My room!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle, thank you so much for giving me a tour of your new home. I was just asking your mommy about it last week and I am so exited for you...you are going to have the castle a princess should grow up in!!!! Love, Uncle Stephen