Last night, Mema and Pepa came from Florida! We went to dinner and then I went right to sleep. I can't wait to spend time with them over the next week.
During the day, I started crawling....not quite the "regular" crawl, but I am getting myself across the floor to toys and that's all that matters!
Here I am at breakfast this morning. Since Carmen is coming today, Mommy let me eat my own pears, cereal and yogurt. What I was able to eat was delicious, but I think I used it more like finger paints on my high chair.
And, here is where Pepa walked in....and I was smiling at him. How great to see him this morning.
Friday, June 6, 2008
NEWS FLASH! I am crawling!! and Mema and Pepa are here
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment