Mommy is catching on. I really don't like the purees much. Purees are for babies. I prefer what Mommy and Daddy are eating. Case in point. This morning, Mommy was trying to feed me Daddy's chicken/sweet potato puree (Daddy made it for me with love) and apple puree. Mommy was eating toast dipped in soft boiled egg. Doesn't that sound more interesting and fun? So, I did eat a little of the puree after Mommy gave me some yolk, but it wasn't nearly as yummy as her yolk. Then, since Mommy had leftover toast because I ate most of her yolk and she had nothing to dip it in, Mommy gave me little bits of toast with cream cheese. She left them on my tray and I showed her how I can pick it up and put it in my mouth ALL BY MYSELF.
Then, tonight, Mommy didn't even try to give me any puree. She shared her brown rice, chicken, mango, etc. salad. She only gave me brown rice, chicken and mango...no etcetera for me. Yum. Then, I had some mozzarella cheese. Sorry, no pictures. The camera is missing!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Finger foods, please
Posted by
Gabrielle
at
8:56 PM