Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF!!!!


Thank god it's Friday.

I had a great week but this is a 3 day weekend and we have lots of fun stuff planned.

Tonight my BFF Peri is coming over for dinner and she is bringing me a new brand of baby food that she wants me to test for the company that makes it. I hope it is as good as the food my dad makes me.

I asked Mom and Dad to take me shopping for a new car seat this weekend since I will soon be too big for my infant seat. I think I want it soon so I can put the new car seat in Nanny G's car. That way she can take me to the library during the week any time I want to go.

Also my friend Kent is coming into town again this weekend. He is taking Tango lessons to prepare for an upcoming trip to Buenos Aires. It would be fun to go with him but I cannot go away for that long - Mom and Dad need me to help out here at home.

I think Dad will cook some stuff on the BBQ this weekend and maybe other friends will drop by because the weather here at the beach will be fantastic.

If I don't get a chance to talk to you over the weekend - Enjoy the Holiday