Friday, February 8, 2008

Photo Shoot Today

UPDATE from today....First, I need to thank my agent, Julie, for getting me this awesome gig. They LOVED me. I modeled two onesies and I think they got some great photos. We will post them once we receive them (in a week or so). We were told that they will probably invite me back for another shoot....maybe when their Fall line comes out? Can't wait!



Today, I am going to get my picture taken in clothing from http://www.sproutkidsclothing.com/. I have never modeled before, so I guess this is my debut. They will let me have the clothing I wear and the pictures! I guess if they come out well, I may appear on their website or maybe in print materials.


Here I am in a picture this week with Mystic. I am wearing my cool flamingo bib from my Aunt Donna, Uncle Tom and cousins.

Also, my Nanny G started a "Nanny Times" about the time we spend together. If you click on the link under my Slide Show, you will be able to see a picture of me, Nanny G, Camille and Mystic....